Sunday, November 29, 2009

Challenge #42

Submit 1-3 images at the end of this week of creative images of the sky.
These can be edited/tweaked,cropped in any way.
The Journey from Lincoln, Nebraska to Waco Nebraska after an
afternoon of Black Friday shopping.





I took over 100 photos, these were all taken while I was in the passenger seat of the car in a span of 35 mins, only 40 turned out and these are some of my favorites. It was hard to narrow down to even 5 photos, could have easily put up 15 of my favorites if not more. Hope you enjoyed, I loved this challenge, Thanks Nebraska for such wonderful photos!

2 comments:

  1. Beuatiful! I can't believe these were taken so close together time-wise- the sky changed so dramatically!
    I really, really like the second one- the way the sun is set off to the right, and the vertical photograph seems to make the sky extend up and up- which makes it quite dynamic!
    I also enjoy the different ways in which you tok these- showed that you were experimenting, even though you were confined to the car :)

    ~Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love road trips! I sure do and I am always gawking at the sky too! My favs of these are 1,2,and 5. The colors and textures in these are fantastic. The other two I could do without actually. I have the same problem with shooting a whole bunch and then not being able to pick out of all my favorites. I "overshare" a lot...... it is too hard to pick sometimes...

    Anyway, in my opinion that is what you have done here....I think it would be a much stronger set with only the three photos and I think the other two weaken the impact a bit. I am still learning to pick the right ones to share and what to keep behind in reserve.

    Thanks for sharing though....you got some nice composition on the three I mentioned too. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete