Monday, August 10, 2009

Photo Challenge #27

This week's challenge is:

FILL IN THE BLANK
I Love........
I want........
I wish for.......

Rules:
1.) Please submit three photos by Sat. Aug 8th.
2.) You may pick one fill in the blank and submit three photos for it, or do one photo for each fill in the blank.
3.) B/W or Colour
4.) Tweaking allowed

Was camping this weekend with my parents and just happened to be my daughter's first camping trip... the phrase I decided on... I love...

camping/tenting, bugs are ok and he just happened to picture.
My daughter enjoying the day on her first full day of camping.
My dad with my daughter on his shoulders watching a bonfire.

2 comments:

  1. Great series! I also LOVE camping. A first camping trip is so special, and I'm glad you were able to share that with us.

    My favorite is the second shot. I am a sucker for black and white and children's photography! I love how she is sitting and I'm wondering what she is thinking about! The lighting is just awesome. What a beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first, my favorite was the second picture, I am also a sucker for black and white, but I like the atmosphere and setting of the last picture. Also, the light from the bonfire brings a nice glow.

    ReplyDelete