Sunday, August 2, 2009

Photo Challenge #26

This week's challenge is brought to you by the colour BLUE!
We're going to go on a little treasure hunt this week.
Rules:
1.) Go out into your community/city/town/street and search for things that are blue.
2.) Submit three photos (Colour of course) by Sat. Aug 1st.
3.) Tweaking is allowed.
4.) Try to create a set of photos as apposed to just three random pictures. Think about how they all work together to create either an idea or a feeling.
5.) HAVE FUN!

So I did this Friday night while out at a resturant and hotel for a fun girl's night... so it does not really follow all the rules but I was out and about (inside but away from home!).

5 comments:

  1. I really like the first one. The angle is great and it's a fun subject overall.

    I think you and Diana are the only ones this week who photographed people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this set of pictures. The first one is my favorite but they all work well together in telling the story of the evening. nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool set, Katie
    the strongest of the three is the first one- the angle of the three matching glasses with different colors, including blue ( :) ) is just a really strong composition!
    the second one is kinda fun, too- the blue martini is beautiful, and the other colors themselves are very interesting
    the last one seems a little washed out to me, but is important to telling the story of the fun night!

    em

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I love the first one and how the blue martini is in the middle! It just reminded me of fun. That would be a good one to blow up, frame, and put on the wall behind a bar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great series! The first one is my favorite! I LOVE the color, the angles and the lemons, but I want the far lemon to look like the other ones and be in line.

    There is one thing that you have to change about your night...next time invite me. :-) I'll make sure that the limes and lemons are in a row.

    ReplyDelete