Thursday, June 11, 2009

Photo Challenge #20

This week's challenge:NATURE OUT OF FOCUS

The Rules:
1.) B/W or Colour Photos
2.) Please submit only 3
3.) Photos must be of nature and MUST be out of focus
4.) Photo submissions due between Friday, June 14 and Sat., June 15.
5.) no tweaking please!

Hint: This week's challenge is to encourage you to focus on composition instead of the subject.

The first two photos are from a tree in my backyard with all these great seed pods that really caught my eye. The first photo is of the green seed pods and the second is from the dead branch section... hopefully the pics are blurry enough. The last picture is what I walk through on the way to the tree in my backyard. I really enjoy taking blurry pictures.





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blurry picture taking was more satisfying than I expected! :)

    The first one is lovely! Great coloring and the sunlight filtering through the pods is gorgeous.

    The 2nd one does look rather "ghost-like" hehe. Nice angle on this too - the background looks clearer and I like that - it adds some depth and layers to the photo.

    The last one didn't catch my eye at first but upon closer inspection there are some subtle things that make me appreciate it more. For instance, the textures, the way the light hits the plants, the purple-ish color with the green. Very pretty!

    Good job on these! :)

    ReplyDelete